Wednesday, August 18, 2010

iMovie adventures

In EDT 520 today, we explored the Apple software iMovie.  Luckily for me, I had already been through the hair-pulling ordeal of figuring the program out for my podcast.  We borrowed clips from archives.org so we could play with them.   I used a clip someone took in their backyard of their puppies.  I tried cut the clip so it looked like the puppies were dancing to a song, but I didn't quite get it right.  We soon went into our own videos that we are working on in groups.  My group pretty much has our video ready, we are just pulling together some extra pieces.  It's been pretty fun planning this video.  Although I certainly filled up my four daily hours of classwork (an hour of homework for every hour in class), I'm still far from finished with everything.  

I'm afraid that my blogging fun tonight must give way to more EDT 520 homework.  I still have my podcast to finish, my ISTE view to start, a reflection and work (the paying kind) tomorrow.  Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment